Full hd3d bluray, movie only possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full hd3d bluray, movie only possible?

i just installed DVDFab 8 v8.2.2.8 as a trial, for a different reason.
    i still have a few days left on the trial. i would like to get this working.
    i am using win 7.

is it possible to extract just the main movie and still keep the video
    Full hd3d bluray spec?
    in other words, just eliminate the menu, the extras, the extra languages and
    just keep video completely intact? no compression.

can this be done in v8.2.2.8??? or other??? please specify!

thanks
    tony

Make sure fab burning engine is set in fab settings under blu ray copy.Then take the movie and make a 50 gig clone to hard drive use blu ray copy clone.Then take the cloned iso movie and use bluray copy select main movie make sure the box on the bottom says 50 gigs put a blank disk in the drive then hit next make 3d full should be checked as default then Fab will make a uncompressed copy of just the main movie and burn the disk.If you don't burn the disk and want to play with a 3d software player you can also do that what doesn't work is using a media player with full 3d main movie.
    Last edited by glenns; 06-13-2013, 09:25 PM.

Comment

hi, thanks for the response. i will try what you have specified, but i was wondering if it was possible to make a 2nd .iso file instead of just burning a disk. the 2nd main movie only .iso file should be mountable, and burnable by imageburn.
      would this work? if not why?
      im trying to reduce the size of the rips on HDDs, and not burn disks.
      the goal is to not lose resolution and to minimize size.
      i have an oppo player that plays .iso files, so it would be nice if it could play them.

ideas?

again,
      thanks tony

Comment

If your talking about making a 3d disk into a 2d main movie when you get to the second page in main movie uncheck make 3d movie and your movie will be in 2d.

If you don't want to burn a disk make sure in Fabs settings you put a check mark in (do not delete temporary files) then when done you just go into fabs files into the main movie folder to find the Fab made movie and then you can play it with a software player.

If your making a 3d movie output the movie as a iso if you want to burn with img burn otherwise you must burn the 3d folder with Fab burning engine to make it in playable in 3d.

You can make a main movie and reduce in size but then in post 1 you said you wanted no compression so your unclear to me.

If your talking about making a 2d disk into a 2d iso then just use clone it will make a 50 gig iso to hard drive then use main movie in the bottom box click 50 gigs for uncompressed 25 gigs or less for compressed(this will take hours to compress it) you click on the right side of (save to) click on the hand with a dvd in it and change the save to output from your burner drive to the name of the movie iso Fab then makes a iso of the main movie and you find it in Fabs iso folder.You can use img burn to burn this file to disk or use it to play on your computer with a software player or burn it with Fab.
        Last edited by glenns; 06-14-2013, 01:44 AM.

Comment

I made a typo in the above post should of said do not check the delete temporary files box in Fabs settings so the files remain on the hard drive as you said you didn't want to make disks.

Comment

Working...
          X