Main Movie and Customize not working correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main Movie and Customize not working correctly

Copy a disc with both the released (rated) and unrated versions. Also one that has some special features for other titles.

MAIN MOVIE ISSUES

Select the disc that was put onto the HDD. It should default to the first main movie and report a size. Now select the other movie and the size should not change, even those the other movie is larger (in my case it was by a couple of GB). The only way to get DVDFab to report the corect size of the other movie is to select a real small title, in my case one of the special feature titles. Then selecting the other movie results in the correct movie size being reported.

Quit DVDFab with it sitting in the Main Movie tab

CUSTOMIZE ISSUES

Customizing is so bad that it can't even be done.

Start DVDFab. Now select the same movie and go into the Customize tab. The first movie is selected by default and the program wastes a lot of time counting down from a full disc to an incorrect value. The first movie, in my case, was 25.918 GB, but in Customize it stopped at 39+ GB. If you select all of the titles, it goes up the the 44+ GB max size and deselecting all of the titles does not result in the size going down. It stays at 44+ GB. If I select just the titles I want, the size does not change and if I do a NEXT and START, all of the titles (m2ts files released to the titles) are copied.

Once a title has been selected, even if it is no longer selected, internally DVDFab still has it as part of the list of files to copy. There is absolutely no way to only select the desired title(s).

The problem is so bad that if I keep playing around trying to figure out what is going on, the NEXT button will even vanish from the GUI. I have to quit DVDFab and start over in order to get the NEXT button back.

With this version of DVDFab9, I cannot create a customized disc of titles.
Working...
X