X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using bluray rom and bluray re

Hello
    Can anybody help !
    I have recently added a bluray ROM drive next to my bluray RE drive !
    Can anybody tell me if I can set DVDfab up to use the bluray rom to read the disc and save as a ISO file but then automatically burn that ISO onto a disc in the bluray RE drive.
    If I set DVDfab to output to the RE drive it saves the file in the DVDfab temp folder as a structured bluray.
    Apologies if I could have explained this better !
    Regards
    bobt47
    DVDfab 7.0.4.0 - Imgburn 2.5.0.0 - PowerDVD8 Player
    Core i7 920 - 6Gb RAM - GTX295 Graphics - LG BH10LS30 Bluray Writer ( latest firmware).
    Method - Rip full movie to ISO - Open ISO and rip main movie to 25GB - Remove unneeded foreign soundtracks - Burn. at 2X on 4x Traxdata Bluray Discs.

Originally posted by bobt47 View Post
    Can anybody tell me if I can set DVDfab up to use the bluray rom to read the disc and save as a ISO file but then automatically burn that ISO onto a disc in the bluray RE drive.
    Yes,you can do it

Originally posted by bobt47 View Post
    If I set DVDfab to output to the RE drive it saves the file in the DVDfab temp folder as a structured bluray.
    Fab copy the movie to a temp folder first, then burning to disk from the temp folder.

Comment

Just make sure in Fab settings that you have delete temporary files unchecked so the file doesn't delete after its made if you close Fab then do the burn.By default this setting is set to delete temporary files.When done go back and delete the file on the hard drive so they don't take up hard drive space.
      Last edited by glenns; 06-24-2013, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X