Playing main movie 3d uncompressed on media players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a workaround for people having trouble with playing 3d main movie uncompressed full 3d on their media players.So far it only works with movies that have 2 ssif and 2 m2ts files in the stream file.

This is not making disks but making iso files from a store brought disk uncompressed using main movie full 3d and playing them with media players.

Any 3d movie with one ssif file and one m2ts file in the stream file will play back in 3d on a media player 2 or more ssif files and the movie won't play back in 3d only 2d on media players.

So far i tested only with The Smurfs 3d because it had 2 ssif files and 2 m2ts files you need to look in the stream file to see how many ssif files are in your movie.It doesn't work with movies having more than 2 ssif files so it's a limited use workaround.

When making the main movie uncompressed check every soundtrack and every subtitle make a main movie full 3d uncompressed ISO it will then play on your media player I don't know why it works but it does.I shared my results with a member of the developers team so maybe they can use this to come up with a solution to maybe combine all files into one ssif file and 1 m2ts file so media players can play them in 3d.

Hi glenns. Which media player do you use? I have been waiting over a year for DVDFab media player to support 3D movies and I have also searched for other media players online with no success. I did find one (forget which one) but after drilling down on the specs I found that it only supports side-by-side. I am hoping to find one that plays full 3D from the original disks or from the hard drive in iso or regulas ssif/m2ts formats. I'd appreciate any sugguestions you may have.

Comment

Sent you a PM.

Comment

Working...
      X