Not Remembering Last Opened Loactions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Remembering Last Opened Loactions

I think this started with this latest version. My default setting is save as file structure on my unRaid server. Last 4 I copied just now, I wanted to make ISOs so I clicked on ISO for output location and the popup opened to the last used drive on the unRAID server. The location I use for ISOs is a local drive C:. While I can get to it easy enough, before it would open to the location I last used for ISO output. Now it always opens to the remote server regardless of what type of output I select.

Please goto common settings > "Blu-ray" tab > "Blu-ray Copy" page , then set "Default output type" to "what i chose last time".

Comment

Its not the "mode" or copy method I am complaining about. Its the location of the output (the result) of the copy method. Its remembering ONLY the destination I use for file copy. Meaning it wants to save ISOs to the same location. BEFORE it remembered locations for bot. If I chose main movie file copy, it would default to my file server, If I chose ISO, it would default to my local folder.

This is a recent change as its only been happening since I installed 9.0.4.7.
      I have been using DVDFab since version 6 and it always remembered the different locations.

Comment

Working...
      X