Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need DVDFab 9's Blu-Ray Copy Tutorials

Hello everyone,

I just made a change from version 8 to version 9. Lost quite a lot of time trying to figure out how to use version 9 because I cannot find any tutorials on this new version regarding "Blu-Ray Copy".

I figured out how to use it now, but the first time, somehow DVDFab 9 put "DVD Copy" as the first into my queue, and the process would just failed every time. Later I found out about the queue and removed the "DVD Copy" from my queue to get the "Blu-Ray Copy" feature to function.

What are your thoughts and ideas? Are you guys having the same problem as I am the first time using this new version?

Thanks.

NO!!!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi DVDFabLover2011,
      There is little much more difference in Copy function in Fab9. Just do as in Fab8.
      There failed task will be added in the task queue and the successful task will be removed.

Comment

Regarding the queue thing, it was my fault, not DVDFab. A family member left a DVD in the drive, which is why every time I started DVDFab it would go straight to DVD Copy instead of Blu-Ray Copy.

As for tutorials, it would be great for DVDFab to update the tutorials someday. I know how to use DVDFab 9 now, I think, lol

Great job DVDFab team.

Comment

The tutorials is in your to-do list. Please wait for some time and thanks for your support!

Comment

Any Tutorials?

I am having a hard time using DVD Fab 9, after a long time away from backing up????

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanjoe View Post
              I am having a hard time using DVD Fab 9, after a long time away from backing up????
              here are some tutorial pages - http://www.dvdfab.cn/tutorial

Comment

Thanks for the link.

Ralph

Comment

Working...
                X