Cloud Atlas 50gb to 25gb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloud Atlas 50gb to 25gb

I can't get Cloud Atlas to compress to 25gb it got to 6% and stalls. I also tried main movie only it went to 8% and stalls. any one was able to get this to work. Thanks roadtrip
    Attached Files

Originally posted by roadtrip View Post
    I can't get Cloud Atlas to compress to 25gb it got to 6% and stalls. I also tried main movie only it went to 8% and stalls. any one was able to get this to work. Thanks roadtrip

Compress with v8
    ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

I tried both 8.2.2.9 & 8.0.8.5 It will not do 50GB to 25GB the main movie is
      30GB and that won't compress also

Comment

Are you copying 50gb to hdd first if not try that. Post internal log
        Try 8.0.8.5 for compression
        Last edited by Jonatan; 08-27-2013, 09:18 AM.

Comment

yes I have always done that. the main movie is so large even if I take out the hd sound and remove all sub titles. here is a screen shot where it stops and my dvdfab 8 logs

some how I need not up load the screen shot here it is

some how I need not up load the screen shot here it is I sorry I thought I saved it but I did not it stops at 6% ran for 8 hours and that is far as it will go
          Attached Files

Comment

Im confused what do you mean by thus
            the main movie is so large even if I take out the hd sound and remove all sub titles.

Try this copy main movie too local hdd
            Open 8.0.8.5
            Compress to 25g to hdd or bd drive
            make sure you got all gpu acceleration off
            I like to keep it @ software or Q.S.

Btw its much easier to copy and pate logs and easier to read no downloading
            Hope it helps
            Last edited by Jonatan; 08-27-2013, 11:04 PM.

Comment

the main movie is 3o gb after I check remove hd & uncheck the sub titles some times if you do this you can get it down to 25gb but not this movie & like I said I stopped dvdfab after 10 hours for it said 000 time left

Comment

Can you copy main movie @ 50 ?
                If so copy and then compress with 8.0.8.5 http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_MFC

This is a direct d/l

Hope it helps

Comment

sorry I was gone for 3 days. I tried that I have a lot of the old DVDfabs back to DVDfab 4 most of the time 8085 is the go to one but that gave me the same thing what I can't figure out it the log part that says estimated blocks can not be compressed. I put it on a 50gb disc. I don't like to use them unless I have to there $4 each but to do my back up disc I had to. this is one disc I just could not compress to a 25gb. that is why the 5ogb disc do come in handy. thanks Jonatan.

Comment

I used BD-copy to HDD, and then used 8229QT to compress to 25gb Main Movie only and had no problems!

BD-copy- 30-35 min's, BD-ripper 50gb to 25gb, 35-45 min's! Always copy Hdd first at 50gb's, they compress from Hdd to 25gb's to disc!

I been using a AIOS Media Player now and don't have all the worries of compreesing and disc and getting up and down to change movies!
                    Last edited by 8855A; 09-02-2013, 03:37 AM. Reason: correation

Comment

Working...
                    X