This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue ray to Blue ray question

Hello here (and sorry for my bad english i'm french )
    I want to know if in next version of dvdFab it will be possible to convert a BD-50 to two BD-25, without compress movie, just cut in two parts. It was possible for Dvd if i remember.
    I know that tsmuxer can cut movie but i want to keep menus and bonus.

why this question ? when i compress Transformers 2, i lose quality of colours

Thanks

Teddy

We have a Français sub-forum here as well. Here is link to it below

then you not have to worry about your english unless you like to practice using it

Comment

i know the french forum but now i'm here so go in the english words
      so nobody can answer me ?

Comment

We can't answer because no one knows what the devs will release next.
        Before a customize mode will be available, my guess is they will make full disc compression first.

Comment

ok so at this time it's not possible it was my question
          thks

Comment

Originally posted by macman04 View Post
            Hello here (and sorry for my bad english i'm french )
            I want to know if in next version of dvdFab it will be possible to convert a BD-50 to two BD-25, without compress movie, just cut in two parts.
            I think that at the moment the dev are focusing on the bd+ protection and some other "major" problem, but when these will be completed they will add this function if you and other customers are interested (in dvd media the priced between dvd 5 and 9 was huge and, at the moment, it seems to be the same from bd25 and 50).
            [My Pc] Case: Antec Twelve Hundred, Cpu: Intel Core i7 - 860, M/b: Asus P7P55D, Ram: 2 x 2 Gb Patriot DDR3 1600 Low Latency, Video: Sapphire Ati Radeon 5770 1 Gb GDDR5, Power: Corsair 620 HX, Hard-Disks: 320Gb WD RE3 Sata-II + 1 Tb WD Green Ed. Sata-II, OS: Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.
            Licensed Customer from January 2008.

Comment

when i command BD-25 i pay 1.50€ / unit, and for bd-50 it's 10€ / unit....

Comment

Working...
              X