This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to view ripped Blu-ray from hdd

I copied a DVD movie which will require a 50gb blank disc. I ordered one but I have not received it yet. Before I burn the movie, I would like to watch the movie to determine if it has no problems. How can I do this?
    Frank Bianco

P.S. I have read a lot of good things on this forum about Imgburn. I downloaded it but was unable to get it to work properly. I noticed that Troy512 had instructions for properly programming it. I followed the directions and was able to use the it. I agree with all the excellent reports about this program and will certainly monetarily reward the writer in the very near future. Also, I appreciate the work the Troy512 did so that a dummy could prepare the program for use. Thanks!!!!

Originally posted by Frank Bianco View Post
    I copied a DVD movie which will require a 50gb blank disc. I ordered one but I have not received it yet. Before I burn the movie, I would like to watch the movie to determine if it has no problems. How can I do this?
    Frank Bianco
    Open your software such as TMT3, PowerDVD or WinDVD2010. Click the folder at the bottom and click "open media folder"...select the main folder that has the BDMV and Certificate folders within it. It should play back just fine.
    Last edited by W&B; 12-29-2009, 12:53 AM. Reason: corrected post

Comment

you could go into BDMV, under stream, open the .m2ts file with windows media player.

Comment

Some cases you can but the m2ts file needs the folder structure to play back correctly in most cases. Does WMP12 support m2ts or did you have to install codecs?

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
          Does WMP12 support m2ts or did you have to install codecs?
          Im using WMP 11 on Vista...as for codecs...ive downloaded so many over the years not sure if WMP 11 had native .m2ts capability or whether I downloaded something previously? (KLite code pack probably)

But if my main movie is a single file .m2ts, it reads fine.

I usually just open the file and check the beginning and the end credits (as well as audio sync)...I trust DVDFab did the rest!
          Last edited by crackinhedz; 12-29-2009, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X