World War Z - wrong audio file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World War Z - wrong audio file

When I copy the Main Movie for 'World War Z' I only get the voice over track.
    If there is more than 1 audio track, I should get them all, unless I deselect one, which I don't.

Switching Audio

I have ran into this a few times, more often then not with BD moves. I found that even though I have all audio tracks selected I can't change them while watching.
    So I have to re-encode the movie again with the correct audio.

I am planning on testing ripping one chapter to start testing, so I don't waste so much time...

See thread: scroll to bottom and look at the image of how to change the audio track

Comment

Thanks for the reply dcatcha.
      I will give that a try tonight.

I beleive the product should default to all audio tracks on the Main Movie Copy mode and let the user deselect the ones he/she does not want.

Comment

dvd fab 9.06.3

I tested Epic and World War Z worked correctly for me using DVD FAB 9.06.3 both by default grabbed the correct audio track.

My process is to copy the BD FULL disc with the remove HD audio...
        Then take the ISO and rip it to an MKV. Once I have the ISO I ripped chapter 1 for both Epic and WW Z to verify I had the correct audio, chapter 1 rip only took 12 minutes for both movies.

To clarify... both test I did was using the Blue Ray content.

Comment

I followed directions as in the provided link. Only one audio file was selected. I manually selected the other. After ripping I had both audio files. With DVDFab 8 I did not have to drill down it was displayed with all audio files selected by default. You could deselect if you wanted. With DVDFab 9 I will now check what is selected before I rip.

Again thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by sealion View Post
            When I copy the Main Movie for 'World War Z' I only get the voice over track.
            If there is more than 1 audio track, I should get them all, unless I deselect one, which I don't.
            No need to go to all those steps....just go to the audio drop-down and select the next audio DTS and it will have the correct audio

Comment

Originally posted by berdman View Post
              No need to go to all those steps....just go to the audio drop-down and select the next audio DTS and it will have the correct audio
              ?

That is what I did.

My post was to demonstrate that I should have to do nothing by default. It should already be selected.

Comment

I agree with sealion, maybe the DVDFab team could change that part of the program to default to all selected language files and we could deselect manually.
                This is a good information post as I had a couple of Blu-Rays burnt with just the voice over.

Comment

I have had the issue with at least 4 BD rips in the last few weeks. I also used the quick fix outlined....but should not have to research here to find the fix. This one needs a program change. Using DVDFab 9.0.6.3.

Comment

Check these settings.
                    Last edited by glenns; 07-14-2014, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X