This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with blue-ray main movie option.

Ok I am trying to use the "main movie" option for backing up blue-rays. I have one problem, I cannot get the right audio track. Everytime I get directors commentary, how do I single out the core movie audio?

Usually the largest file is the English track (and almost always the track on the top). If you click on them to remove then add you can see how much space is added/removed to find the larger track.

I have also found it view the copy on the hard drive first. That way if it is the wrong language track you can go back and then recopy with a different language track. That way you do not waste a disk when copying.

Comment

its odd the damn program crashed everytime it gest done with 1/2 so I cannot even try

Comment

How are you playing the files back to get the wrong audio? What do you mean program crashed everytime it gets done with 1/2? Do you mean task 1 of 2?

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
          How are you playing the files back to get the wrong audio? What do you mean program crashed everytime it gets done with 1/2? Do you mean task 1 of 2?
          well it did crash just installed the lastest beta, went through without of crash, but when I play these back from the m2ts file through windows media player no sound. I followed the suggestion from the above poster about only checking the largest audio file.

What i am trying to accomplish with this software is to just stream my movies to my xbox and hide my discs away in the basement

Comment

WMP doesn't support m2ts playback without the installation of codecs. You might try VLC media player to play the m2ts file directly but that is hit and miss because for proper playback you need the folder structure and software capable of playing back BD media. You'll want to select the main folder containing the BDMV and Cerificate folders within it.
            Total Media Theater 3 is great software, also PowerDVD and WinDVD2010.
            Sorry, I know nothing about streaming.

Comment

I do not have Blu-ray so can not help with the streaming to Xb0x 360 but if it a regular DVD then I could help for that

Comment

Originally posted by BrianDigital View Post
                Ok I am trying to use the "main movie" option for backing up blue-rays. I have one problem, I cannot get the right audio track. Everytime I get directors commentary, how do I single out the core movie audio?
                This part is simple, when in movie only mode, press play on the small movie preview window. Once it gets into the movie (you can click ahead), then right click on the picture and select "Audio", it will list the audio tracks and you can select each one and listen to each one. If it's not the one you want, try another audio selection. Then you'll know which one to copy with the movie.

Hope this helps
                Ray

Comment

Working...
                X