No announcement yet.

DVDFab9070 and CUDA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0m 00.16s: info: fabcheck logpath= C:/Users/shuangyong.wang/Documents/DVDFab9/L
    og/

0m 00.17s: fab_check_gpu is running ...
    0m 00.27s: fab_check_gpu run successful
    0m 00.27s: info: recommand= 8248, Shrink= 1, cuda_cap= 1 , cpu_count= 8
    0m 00.27s: GPUAccelerate: 12351
    0m 00.27s: CUDA cap: 1
    0m 00.27s: Support coreavc decode: 0
    0m 00.27s: Graphics info: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 : 5.50 : 2.1
    Running DVDFab V9072, "fabcheck_internal.log" path should be shown in the "dvdfab_internal.log" file. And then post fabcheck_internal.log and dvdfab_internal.log of V9072.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Windows Vista agrees with Geilee C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab9\Log

Their is no Fabcheck file with the above log file.My internal log files show Fabcheck working but I can't find it on the computer anywhere.

Wilson if you want to use team viewer 8 with me you can look and see if you can find it just send me a pm and we set time up ok.

Comment

Do you see this fabcheck file here because I don't, even with show hidden files and folders enabled. this is with dvdfab running and not running.
        Attached Files

Comment

On a lark this morning I did a very clean uninstall of all versions of DVDFab and reinstalled 9.0.7.2 and now I'm getting the fabcheck log that I wasn't before on this system. I don't know if this clears it up or complicates the issue:
          Attached Files
          Last edited by 90312; 10-22-2013, 01:53 PM.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

90312:I don't see your burn log listed in the screen shot? burn something to see if it shows or maybe you have it off in settings because you don't burn anymore because of your media player. I keep mine to do testing for others.Their is another user without burn log in folder so I am wondering if yours will come back if settings are on.
            Did you save personal Fab settings when you took Fab off the computer?
            Last edited by glenns; 10-22-2013, 09:51 PM.

Comment

I do not burn discs anymore as a rule but I burned a couple on RW discs to see. I did not save anything, very clean uninstall, prefetch and all, only takes a couple minutes to set preferences. Attachment:
              Attached Files
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

90312:Yes this did it using windows vista good catch now we have the cure.

I assume you used cc cleaner as I did.Had to take off all versions of Fab for this to work then clean registry with cc cleaner including pre fetch you have to check this in cc cleaner but don't know if necessary it might work with just taken all fab versions off the computer more testing is necessary.

You have to restart computer after re downloading Fab and running it.Then after restart register fab and reset all Fab settings.This will show the Fab check file in logs.When Fab asks you if you want to save personal setting during deleting it from the computer for version 9072 you must check no or this won't work.

Don't forget to load a movie in fab to save your defaults setting for ripper or advanced settings box will be grayed out without a movie loaded in Fab.Also may need a movie loaded in Fab to see the new fabcheck file as I don't think it showed up when I looked for it before I loaded a movie in and reset my settings in Fab.Now it's their all the time.
                Last edited by glenns; 10-22-2013, 11:35 PM.

Comment

completely uninstalled DVDFAB, went into registry deleted all DVDFAB entries, Reinstalled and I now have the fabcheck_internal logfile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23:35:55:240 info: main: DVDFab - Fabcheck 1, 0, 1, 7 - Tue Oct 22 19:35:55 2013

23:35:55:250 info: GetVideoCardInfoEx: - NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN
                  23:35:55:371 info: DetectVideoCard_CUDA: bestCudaDetectInfo 0,0,0,0,0,
                  23:35:55:371 info: fab_check::check_cuda: cudaStatus = 11 , modeType = 0 , devCap = 0
                  23:35:55:381 info: main: end

23:36:58:769 info: main: DVDFab - Fabcheck 1, 0, 1, 7 - Tue Oct 22 19:36:58 2013

23:36:58:779 info: GetVideoCardInfoEx: - NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN
                  23:36:58:859 info: DetectVideoCard_CUDA: bestCudaDetectInfo 0,0,0,0,0,
                  23:36:58:859 info: fab_check::check_cuda: cudaStatus = 11 , modeType = 0 , devCap = 0
                  23:36:58:859 info: main: end

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this helps....................

Comment

Toytech: So your cuda support didn't come back?
                    Last edited by glenns; 10-23-2013, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Still no cuda support, only on 9.0.6.3

Comment

Hi,

Please update to the latest version V9101 and have a try. We did some improve for GTX TITAN.

Wilson
                        Please post your logs the default location is:
                        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working properly with 9.1.0.1, thank you..............

Comment

Working...
                          X