Same Source -> Task Queue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same Source -> Task Queue

Why is it that we cannot create a task queue from the same source, or same ISO?

Examples:
    1) Lets say I have a movie and I want to rip it in 4 different ways: Normal, Normal 3D, Extended, Extended 3D. I want to keep them all in ISO format. This requires me to babysit 4 processes as there is no way (that I can find) to add multiple playlists from the same source to the task queue.
    2) Let's say I want to rip my TV show episodes in ISO format for better compatibility with a popcorn hour or similar device. The popcorn hour doesn't support high resolution subtitles in the MKV container, so it's not an option without downgrading subtitles. The task queue simply will not allow you to add multiple playlists, from a single ISO, without babysitting the program in-between each task/episode. The only way you can do this is if you go the MKV route in the BD Ripper.

Some possible solutions:
    1) Give us an option for the BD Copy "Customize" feature to split each playlist you select into separate ISOs, instead of merging them into 1 ISO.
    2) Give us an "Add to task queue" button in BD Copy "Main Movie" mode that allows us to go back to the same source, select another playlist, and repeat the process before starting the task queue.
    3) Allow us to add the same source to DVDFab infinitely.

If I am missing something please let me know, when I suggested this about a year ago it wasn't possible and a few other people also requested that it be added. I really need this feature added as I am spending dang near 10-15 hours a week on something that shouldn't be able to be queued.
    Last edited by tyrindor; 10-13-2013, 12:26 AM.

Was about to post a suggestion on a similar idea.

On my part, I copy my DVD/Bluray to folders.
    It would be extremely useful to copy each episodes in its own folder.
    To be able to easily copy the episode name in the folder name would be even better.
    Once all episodes are set, click start and sit back.

Comment

Hi,

I agree, it's useful if the user want to copy the each episode of the TV Shows in main movie at one time.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X