This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blu ray paranormal activity - no audio on WDTV

Hello, when I do a main movie to the hard drive, I get the movie but no audio. I select English and the little preview screen displays the movie with English. Using version 6.2.1.6B

I to have no audio or it comes up the wrong language.

Comment

Originally posted by ortep1 View Post
      Hello, when I do a main movie to the hard drive, I get the movie but no audio. I select English and the little preview screen displays the movie with English. Using version 6.2.1.6B
      You can't playback by selecting the m2ts file, you must use the folder structure for proper playback.

Comment

Thanks. Is there a spacific way to do it.

Comment

Select the main folder the BDMV and Certificate folders are in. Some users have reported that PowerDVD does not support this method (I don't have it installed and can't remember if it will). You can also rip to a iso image file and mount that to a virtual drive that can handle HD iso rips such as Daemon Tools virtual drive.
          The image file is probably the best way to view BD rips and will work with PowerDVD, TMT3 and WinDVD2010.

Comment

folder stucture for playback on WDTV?

Hello and thanks for the reply...however, how can this be done on the WDTV (western digital) media player...once I perform the main movie to a USB drive? Another movie (WALL-E) has the same problem and I have the entire folder hierarchy in place.

Comment

You should have been more specific in your post.

DVDFab does not have a Blu-Ray to Mobile feature (yet) that might make a working file for your WDTV.

Closing this thread since the content does not match the real problem.

Comment

hi,

as I know, WDTV can play the m2ts file, but for the old WDTV, which have not the ability to decode the DTS stream.

Comment

Working...
                X