Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Copy 3D BD copy to 50GB/25GB/DVD9?

Hello

When I'm making a 3D BD copy, I can choose my target media between a full 50GB and 25GB BD. Why can't I select my own target size?

Also, what does dvdfab essentially do when making the 25GB backup of a 50GB BD? I haven't studied the log all too closely, but during the conversion, I see dvdfab choosing lower bitrates for the different streams.
    Can dvdfab actually grab the 3D BD MVC stream, transcode the MVC at a lower bitrate, and save it onto the backup image without first converting it to, say H.264?
    Or is "make a 3D BD copy" simply a way of saying "rip a 3D BD to a lot of low bitrate H.264 streams, and author a 3D bd out of them"?

Thanks

Fab can make full 3d 1080p in both eyes in 50 gig no compression and 25 gig with compression to fit a 25 gig disk main movie or full disk still 1080p in each eye.Would have to be compressed too much for dvd 9 or 5 disks remember hd audio takes a lot of room also.

You can compress down to db25,9 or dvd 5 with side by side 3d but that's 1080p in 1 eye and half resolution or less if letterboxed film in the other eye.

Comment

Working...
    X