Unable to open "Man of Steel"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to open "Man of Steel"

I am unable to open "Man of Steel" (bluray). DVDFab infinitely tries to Open the Blu-ray source...

I am running 9.0.7.2

To complicate matters this is the first time since upgrading my Windows installation (Windows 7 -> Windows 8.1) that I am trying to rip/copy a DVD/Bluray.

Theoretically the problems could be related to Windows 8.1 drivers (but they are standard Microsoft generic drivers). According to Plextor those are the drivers that should be used with Windows 7 etc. Can't find any info regarding Windows 8 or 8.1.

My drive is: Plextor BD-R X-B940SA

It seems to be working and I can browse the bluray disc in explorer...

//

Please post dvdfab_internal.log, you can find it using "Help" -> "Open Log Folder", thanks.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

well seeing as the BluRay isnt official OUT yet. Its not a surprise that its not working yet. Cant build a patch around something thats not out yet to build a patch around

(I am aware it might be out in different parts of the world, but lets be honest, region 1 are 95% of the time the discs people want)

Comment

It works now!

Earlier I remoted into the machine. But it worked directly once I logged in locally.
        I bit strange to me but the main thing is that 9.0.7.2 seems to work ok.

Comment

The Man Of Steel comes out on Blu-ray on November 12, 2013. Sounds to me like someone has a pirated, illegally obtained copy!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperFist View Post
            The Man Of Steel comes out on Blu-ray on November 12, 2013. Sounds to me like someone has a pirated, illegally obtained copy!
            Not necessarily. If this person has a 'screener' copy and is legitimately authorized to hold this copy of the 'screener', then the copy may not be pirated. I won't really get into what ripping the disk could potentially mean. But, I suppose you could screen it on your iPad assuming that it's that more convenient than watching it, say, directly from the disk.

Comment

Man of steel is actually out on on Blu Ray and dvd in Australia is released on Novemer 6

Comment

Ah... I forgot about it coming out in other regions earlier. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X