Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDfab Blu-ray Copy and DVD Copy same file?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDfab Blu-ray Copy and DVD Copy same file?

I notice that the file size of DFVfab Blu-ray copy and DFVfab DVD copy is identical. I suppose only by signing in with the license code the version DVD or Blu-ray will be defined. That's right?

If yes, I will file only one version for DVD and Blu-ray.

Little Reminder

Please answer to my question.

Comment

If I understand your question correctly, you always download the entire suite of DVDFab modules. Only the licensed modules are activated.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Yes I always download the entire suite of DVDFab modules "DVDFab Blu-ray Copy" and "DVDFab DVD Copy". My question: The download versions are identical? First the license key activates the DVD or Blu-ray module. Right?

Comment

No, the software is totally different for DVD and Blu-Ray. Much more to it than just the license.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Hey Niner, I think you are getting confused with the users's questions.

1. There is only one download which contains ALL modules.
            2. Only the modules that he has a licence for will be activated when he registers.
            3. All other modules will either be disabled or set into trial mode if he hasn't expired the trial.
            4. The DVD & Blu-Ray modules are different modules.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Maybe? But it seems to me the question is: Is BR and DVD copy the same file (program) and the license purchased determines which discs will be copied.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Between us we should have his question answered then.
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                X