Monsters University 3d Fab picks wrong title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Copy Monsters University 3d Fab picks wrong title

Fab is picking the wrong title #801 for Monsters University main movie this movie is not made in the USA and asks if you want to play in English at the start of movie.If you pick yes the movie will play a title that has everything in the movie set in English The title Fab picks#801 will play in English if you have the sound as English but the writing in the movie such as building titles and some signs are not in English.

Can Fab be programed to look for the play in English choice at the start of the movie and have a pop up asking us if we want to play in English before it rips a title in main movie when this type of movie asks this question? so we don't have this problem.

Also A lot of media players will play the 50 gig iso wrong because they don't play from the very start of the iso but just at the start of the main movie.

This movie also has 30-40 files making up the movie when they play there's small audio dropouts when switching from one file to another during playing back in 3d.Playing the 3d movie in 2d audio plays fine.

This happens with 50 gig iso or main movie full 3d uncompressed even when made to 1 file with m2ts side by side 3d using my Micca 3d media player that has a fast processor.This also happened with Wreck it Ralph 3d and Merida 3d they also had many files making up the movie.

Is their a solution for this yet so they play smooth?
    Last edited by glenns; 10-29-2013, 08:44 AM.

It seems with this movie theirs no correct version on the disk to play in 3d and English writing on the buildings and some signs in the movie so were stuck with the title that Fab picks because there's no correct 3d English version.

Title 801 Fab picks but their are no English writing on sets in most of the movie. (Check the monsters university building a few mins. into the film) the sign on the building is not in English in this title but is in English in titles 800 & 803 as well as other things in the movie not being in English.

Title 800 Sets writing in movie in English but this is 2d not 3d title.
    Title 802 sets writing not in English.
    Title 803 sets writing in movie correct but audio is a/c 3 hearing impaired audio only

Comment

Correction for post #1 When the movie is made into a side by side 3d or if 2d movie from 3d movie is made the audio plays smooth.

It's when you have full 3d iso,full disk or main movie the audio plays choppy during file changes.

I suppose a 4 core 3d media player is needed to play these without choppy sound. A new 4 core media player is now on the market in Germany http://www.myhdplayer.com/index.php.

These movies with 50-110 small files in them are the only movies i ever had trouble with on my Micca 3d player and I have hundreds of 3d movies.So Fab picks the correct title it's just that their's no 3d version with things in the movie set like signs in English and other things in the movie background.This only effects the 3d version.
      Last edited by glenns; 10-30-2013, 06:04 AM.

Comment

http://www.myhdplayer.com/MiniX-NEO-...e-Smart-TV-Box This is the 4 core player direct link the other link posted above has it also but their are many products on the page.

Comment

Working...
        X