Horrible Menu System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horrible Menu System

Wasted hours on this program and never burned a single Blu-Ray.

Had a TV series with 22 episodes, created a menu and noticed I'd have to enter all the episodes manually because it doesn't automatically insert them (it should). Not only that, you have to re-size every single text you create because it always defaults to a set size. Then you have to drag the text away from where you want to place it because the popup box covers the area you want to place the text so you can't see it. It took over 30 minutes just to put episode titles on 22 episodes and then...

I clicked on a button that I guess I shouldn't have and it erased ALL the text I had just entered, no warning at all. Why do you erase all the text for simply clicking an option?

Then I had to go through this entire process again and when I reached episode 22 I noticed it had added a whole lot of duplicate thumbnails. I couldn't delete them so I went back to check the imported files to see if there were extras there. There were not so I tried to go back to the menu and guess what? Erased again!

I decided to quit.

Was there a question or an issue we can help you with in there somewhere or was this just a rant?

Because if you have a suggestion, which I did not see, you can always feel free to submit it.

Comment

Working...
    X