Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blank BluRay Discs

Hi all,

I have bought TDK 25GB Printable discs - I have put multiple into my BluRay drive to copy to a bluray.

If I have DVDFAB 8.2.2.9 open when I put the disc in then it comes up saying "CANNOT OPEN disc in D:/ please check its playable"

These aren't the only discs I have tried. Can anyone help?

Bluray Drive is a PIONEER BD-RW 208D SCSi

Thanks

The only thing I can think of is to check and see if your blu-ray burner has a later firmware update you can download and flash.

Comment

You can try burning with img burn theirs a setting in it to adjust the laser power to burn with the disk inserted it will do a test burn on a unused area of the disk to work most of the time.

However some drives don't like some disks so check your burners drive internet sight to see what disks they recommend and tested with your model drive and make sure your drives firmware is up to date while your their.Not updating your drives firmware is the number one cause of disk problems with different brands of disks.

You can also try changing in Fab settings under blu ray write from vso burner to Fab burner just to see if it makes a difference.
      Here is a link to the disks your drive works with http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...a+Support+List
      Last edited by glenns; 11-18-2013, 02:08 AM.

Comment

You can also use the new version(v9.1.0.6) have a try!

Comment

I have the Pioneer BD RW 206D SCSi,

I only use Verbatim BD-R Non LTH or HTL, have never had not one coster since using them, unless it was my fault!

I use a Media Player now!, but if I don't like the movie I well put it only on these disk!

Make sure its not LTH or HTL

As Gleens said use ImgBurn, you can set the speed 1/2 the speed of the rated disk!
          Last edited by 8855A; 11-18-2013, 10:14 AM. Reason: info

Comment

Working...
          X