Disney Audio Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney Audio Issues

I've seen reference to issues on Disney audio but no discussions. It seems most of the newer Disney Movies have audio issues. The audio will play fine the first few minutes, and then cut off, esp. for the 5.1. Then I can switch to Dolby 2.1 and it will play, but the sounds cut off every minute or so. Which makes for unsatisfying viewing with my backups.

This happens on the Monsters U blus, Brave, etc.... If there were discussions on this topic, can you kindly point out? And also how you are addressing this issue if you encounter the same?

Thanks!

Post your internal log file and burn file for the movie.Is this 2d or 3d movies your having trouble with?

I do know the 3d movies in your post are made from sometimes a hundred or more tiny files and when played they have audio dropouts or small freeze frames when going from 1 file to another this even happens when played on my Micca g2 3d media player with a fast processor.

You can try making a m2ts single file with blu ray ripper this combines the smaller files into one big m2ts file but sometimes this won't even work as it won't on Wreck it Ralph that has 110 or so tiny files in it.

Comment

"You can try making a m2ts single file with blu ray ripper this combines the smaller files into one big m2ts file but sometimes this won't even work as it won't on Wreck it Ralph that has 110 or so tiny files in it."

Wreck It Ralph really won't work with that method? Challenge accepted! Gives me something to do today.

Comment

Well, after putting Wreck It Ralph through Blu-ray Ripper with M2TS Passthrough and watching it for about 20 minutes, it worked just fine. But I must admit, because of problems I have encountered with current versions of DVDFab in the past, I always use version 8.0.7.3 for the ripping functionality. It never fails! (This is such a great movie. I think I'm going to put this on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3)

I know, I know... it doesn't really help the troubleshooting of the most current version but at least it's a workaround for the time being.
        Last edited by SuperFist; 11-17-2013, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Superfist: (Quote) Wreck It Ralph really won't work with that method? Challenge accepted! Gives me something to do today.

Supperfist:Your test was not valid unless you used the 3d version that's what I was talking about mainly.Much more info in it to encode/decode including ssif files.

Did you try it with the new version of Fab with the blu ray?

Comment

I tried 9.1.0.6 with Monsters University to an M2TS and it plays fine on my AIOS. This is the 2D Blu-Ray, but check out the files on this bad boy!
            Attached Files
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X