HD Audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HD Audio

Using the new interface, which I really like by the way, I have to choose the custom option to be able to ONLY select the HD Audio track.

I only rip my BDs to a server (no burning or transcoding) and only select the HD Audio track. Previously, I could do this on Main Movie mode but it appears in the new version this has been changed to custom

Its not a big deal, it just adds another step, but it would preferable if this option could be available in Main Movie mode still, or better yet add a tick box option to ONLY select the HD audio track in the settings menu. (much the same as the option to not pick the HD audio)

I know in my circles, there is much more interest in the HD audio than ac3 stuff. One of the biggest reason for getting BDs is the HD Audio, so it seems counter intuitive to remove it.

Cheers
    K

Some of the settings are hidden till you mouse over or click the title and then the audio drop down box appears.See screen shot.
    Last edited by glenns; 07-14-2014, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
      Some of the settings are hidden till you mouse over or click the title and then the audio drop down box appears.See screen shot.
      Thanks for that.

It must just be this one BD that for what ever reason it just doesnt like. Tried a couple others and like you say they can be done, all good.

I would still like to put forward a personal feature request for the "Select HD Audio Only" tick box.

Though that should probably go in the request thread.

Anyways, thanks and Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X