This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Part 2

i have problem with red part2, chapters are not in particular order when i used the main movie, cant copy on full disc it says error

Post your internal log file and if you burned the disk post the burn log see link below on how to and do this anytime you have a problem with Fab.When you got the error was it a fab error like a read error or what did it say?

Comment

Red 2

Originally posted by sephiroh View Post
      i have problem with red part2, chapters are not in particular order when i used the main movie, cant copy on full disc it says error
      I had the same problem where the process failed less than 5% into a full disc copy. I was able to do Main Movie but I haven't watched it yet to see about the chapter order.

I saw that 9.1.0.8 beta was out and I'm trying a full disc copy with this beta version and so far I'm up to 43% completed and it hasn't failed yet. So try this latest beta and see if it works for you as well.

- Norm

Comment

Red 2 9.1.0.8 beta copy full disk

Like Norm posted, 9.1.0.8 allows the copy process to copy and then burn to disk. the resulting disk completes with an apparently successful copy, but an attempt to play the disk lets you select scenes, subtitles, audio tracks and play the movie. About 5 minutes into the copy, a black screen comes up warning of copy protection violation (not Cinavia).

Comment

Red 2

Originally posted by trashmon View Post
          Like Norm posted, 9.1.0.8 allows the copy process to copy and then burn to disk. the resulting disk completes with an apparently successful copy, but an attempt to play the disk lets you select scenes, subtitles, audio tracks and play the movie. About 5 minutes into the copy, a black screen comes up warning of copy protection violation (not Cinavia).
          I usually keep the temporary files that represent the contents of the disc (after full disc copy) and then do any further operations from there. So I used the ripper on the copy and I'm watching the ripp right now and so far I'm 25 minutes in and I'm not seeing any chapters that appear out of order and no problems with protection issues.

- Norm

Comment

Red 2 rip vs copy

Norm,
            Same thing here except I ripped it then copied full disk to a hard drive. From the hard drive, I copied to the blank disk, which failed as I mentioned earlier. I guess I'll just wait, as Red 2 hasn't been out that long and the ripped copy will work thru the media player for now. (I still like to have a copy for loaning purposes).

- Tim

Comment

Red 2 Chapers are out of order

I'm watching the actual movie (not the ripp) and about 30 minutes in a scene that has already played (actually several scenes) plays before going back to proper continuity.

Comment

try main movie works from jimbo727

Comment

Red 2 Chapers are out of order

Originally posted by jimbo727 View Post
                  try main movie works from jimbo727
                  With Fab version 9.1.0.6 I did find that main movie worked but have you watched the results to see if the chapters play in the proper order?

As I'd previously posted, after about 30 minutes into watching the movie I'm seeing some scenes that have already played, play again in between the proper continuity of the movie. So far I've counted at least three instances of this.

- Norm

Comment

What title number is Fab choosing for everyone that is getting chapters out of order?

Comment

with v9.1.0.8 I took the Full Disk copy that shows the Copy Protection Error after like 5 minutes and did a Main Movie Copy of that Full Disk copy and The Main Movie Copy plays fine from Blu ray, No Copy Protection Error and all the chapters play in order.

So there is something that is being copied in Full Disc mode, that does not affect the Main Movie Copy even when using a infected (shows Copy Protection Error) Blu ray as a master to make a Main Movie Copy of this Blu ray.

Comment

Ripped copy of Red 2

Watched the ripped copy last night and halfway through the movie, sync gets messed up, with action occurring and then the accompanying audio (about a 1/2 second delay).

Comment

Originally posted by trashmon View Post
                          Watched the ripped copy last night and halfway through the movie, sync gets messed up, with action occurring and then the accompanying audio (about a 1/2 second delay).
                          Gotta a feeling Holoperson is right re: main movie vs. full disc.

I ripped Red 2 BD, Main Movie with v.9105...ripped to hdd, no compression (my usual)
                          No a/v sync issues, nothing out of order...just a perfect copy.
                          I always download all the Fab installers, but usually don't install until necessary.

For the heck of it, I also ripped it with 9108 Beta, Main Movie...same deal no issues at all.
                          As per my usual, I converted it with .mkv audiocopy with CUDA enabled.
                          I only use CUDA on mkv conversions, never decoding...as the decoding process only takes 30-35 minutes anyway...whereas the mkv conversion is much, much quicker with CUDA.
                          With CUDA ~75-85 Fps vs. Software only ~3 to maybe 4 Fps

Again, perfect results with my usual kbps of 15,000.
                          This reduces the file size to about 50%...give or take a bit depending on the source.
                          No discernible difference between the source and the .mkv when viewed on a 60" HDTV
                          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

mainman you have an i7 processor, have you tried Intel Quick Sync?
                            Attached Files
                            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                            Albert Einstein

Comment

90312:I hate it when you do that How much money is that kind of speed going to cost Santa? I am trying to put in a good word but I just don't think Santa got that kind of money these days.

Comment

Working...
                              X