Xbox One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox One

Blu-rays burned with dvdfab will not play on the xbox one. Are there any plans to change this ? Thanks

Did you get any error message when playing on XBOX ONE? How about when playing on the computer with the software player?

And please post the dvdfab internal log and burn log files.
    Thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber49er View Post
      Blu-rays burned with dvdfab will not play on the xbox one. Are there any plans to change this ? Thanks
      I'm pretty sure the xbox one will only play mastered/AACS BD/DVD.

Comment

also the xbox one and ps4 are also ciniva infected.

Comment

You will need to go Old School... Buy a freestanding player.
          Unfortunately, DVDFab had better figure out a way to get around the Cinavia issue.... or they won't be around long... Cinavia issues won't play a burned copy as is now...unless you own a pre-cinavia player....
          "Are you still master of your domain?"
          Cosmo Kramer

Comment

Media players don't have this problem and Fab has it's own software media player that will never be effected by Cinavia so their are work a round's for now.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
              Media players don't have this problem and Fab has it's own software media player that will never be effected by Cinavia so their are work a round's for now.

Im having the same issue with my Xbox one.... and I understand now they dont play burned movies.

My only issue with a media player is I want one with a blu-ray drive cause Im crazy and I still like them burnt to disk. So if I could find a new media player with blu-ray that would make me happy haha
              "living the dream"

Comment

Most outboard media players have a ubs slot that you can attach a blu ray drive to.I have one on mine that i plug into a media player that doesn't see Cinavia disks.

Comment

here are the current formats the xbox one plays - http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/Me..._Compatability and the ps4 - http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation..._Compatibility

Comment

RonS here is one: http://dune-hd.com/eng/products/full...dia_players/11 but glenns option is the more cost effective.
                    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                      RonS here is one: http://dune-hd.com/eng/products/full...dia_players/11 but glenns option is the more cost effective.

Thank you sir... I will look into that
                      "living the dream"

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                        Interesting, but it doesn't support .iso containers, or DTS-HD Master output?

Comment

• Specification

• Processor: Sigma Designs 8642
                            • RAM: 512 MB
                            • Flash memory: 256 MB, expandable with a HDD partition, USB flash drive, or SD card (2GB recommended)
                            • Media sources: internal HDD (SATA 3.5”), built-in Blu-ray drive, external HDD (USB), external optical drive (USB), USB devices (USB flash drive, USB card reader, etc), built-in SD card reader (SD/SDHC), PC and NAS in local network (SMB, NFS, UPnP, HTTP), other Internet and local network media sources (HTTP, multicast UDP/RTP)
                            • Video codecs: MPEG2, MPEG4, XVID, WMV9, VC1, H.264; support for very high bitrate video (up to 50 MBit/s and higher)
                            • Video file formats: MKV, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, M2TS, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, QT, ASF, WMV, Blu-ray-ISO, BDMV, DVD-ISO, VIDEO_TS
                            • Optical disc formats: data discs (CD/DVD/BD) (MP3, JPEG, etc), Audio CD (PCM/DTS), DVD-Video (retail and user-authored discs), Blu-ray (retail and user-authored discs)
                            • Blu-ray playback: Blu-ray menu, BD-J, BonusView, BD-Live – for both Blu-ray discs (retail and user-authored) and full Blu-ray structures (Blu-ray-ISO, BDMV) played from HDD and network
                            • Video output modes: wide range of supported output resolutions (up to 1080p) and framerates (including 23.976p, 24p, PAL, NTSC)
                            • Video output framerate: automatic (according to the played content) and manual
                            • Audio codecs: AC3 (Dolby Digital), DTS, MPEG, AAC, LPCM, WMA, WMAPro, EAC3 (Dolby Digital Plus), Dolby True HD, DTS HD High Resolution Audio, DTS HD Master Audio, FLAC, multichannel FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis; support for very high quality audio (up to 192 kHz / 24-bit)
                            • Audio file formats: MP3, MPA, M4A, WMA, FLAC, APE (Monkey’s Audio), Ogg/Vorbis, WAV, DTS-WAV, DTS, AC3, AAC
                            • HD audio support: pass-through (up to 7.1 channels) and decoding (up to 7.1 channels) of Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD MA audiotracks (Blu-ray, TS, MKV), pass-through (up to 7.1 channels) of multichannel LPCM audiotracks (Blu-ray, TS, MKV), decoding (up to 7.1 channels) of FLAC audiotracks (MKV, external)
                            • Subtitle formats: SRT (external), SUB (MicroDVD) (external), text (MKV), SSA/ASS (MKV, external), VobSub (MP4, MKV, external SUB/IDX), PGS (Blu-ray, TS, MKV)
                            • Picture file formats: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
                            • Playlist file formats: M3U, PLS
                            • Photo viewer functions: slideshow, transition effects, picture rotation, zoom, browse playlist, repeat, shuffle
                            • Audio playback functions: browse playlist, repeat, shuffle, ID3 tags, plasma TV burn-in prevention
                            • Filesystems: FAT16/FAT32 (read-write), EXT2/EXT3 (read-write), NTFS (read-write)
                            • Ethernet: 10/100 Mbit (with 1000 Mbit/s experimental support) *
                            • WiFi: optional 802.11n WiFi (via an external USB WiFi stick, not included, Dune HD Air recommended)
                            • Dune Network Playback Accelerator: special optimizations ensuring best-in-class network playback performance for the Sigma Designs 864x platform and enabling smooth playback of any supported kind of media content via any network protocol (including NFS and SMB) even in 100 Mbit/s Ethernet networks.

Too expensive for me anyway, but the way I read the specs. it looks like it does those things? What am I missing?
                          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                          Albert Einstein

Comment

4k & 3d?
                            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

The NSA?

Comment

Working...
                              X