Customize Track Language

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customize Track Language

I was wondering if there is any way to change the "language" of a track? Specifically, change language of an audio track when ripping a main movie blu-ray to iso?

I'm not seeing a away, but I have a couple of international films that incorrectly report a non-English language as English. District 13, for example, has French and English, but the disc shows both tracks as English. As far as I can tell, this is failing of the disc authoring and not DVDFab. However, My goal is to keep both tracks, but change the French track to show as French in the player to make it easier to select when playing the iso.

Any assistance is appreciated!

-Lamprey

Just open the audio section the pull down box with audio tracks appears then put a check box in the audio box you want and move the little arrow to the new selection then Fab will record that soundtrack you can check more than one then change soundtracks with your player also.
    Last edited by glenns; 07-14-2014, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Glenn,

I think the OP is talking about actually changing the audio identifier which is not possible.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
        Glenn,

I think the OP is talking about actually changing the audio identifier which is not possible.
        I don't know with the changes I have seen and the user's requests granted and Fabs leading Lady Mona (no insult to the other girls) who is said can do anything.Then the Fab staff of never ending improvements I wouldn't say this user's request for change will land on death ear's but maybe putting it in Fabs requests topic will bring more light to this.For now though of cause there's no way to do it today.

Comment

Thanks glens,

I already know how to pick tracks and set the default track. My issue is different, and I was mistaken any.

I was wrong about DVDFab showing both tracks (in my example above) as English. I ripped about 90 discs yesterday so things got a little blurred. At any rate, the issue is that the players (DVDFab player, TMT3 & TMT5) report the audio tracks as English. So, I', guessing that DVDFab is doing something incorrect.

If you look at the attached images you can see that DVDFab is showing French and English. After the rip, any Blu-ray player is showing English and English.

Cheers!
          Attached Files

Comment

Does one of the two loaded in the player play in french that's marked as English?

Comment

Yeah.

Comment

Exact. Same problems for few blu rays for me too. I hope the new beta will correct these languages (it's seems menu) problems.
                Before to ask support:
                http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=16

Avant de demander du support:
                http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=10981

Comment

I‘ve tried some discs bot unable reproduce this.

Please try v9108.

Wilson
                  Attached Files
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Try with the last wolverine, you'll see.
                    Before to ask support:
                    http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=16

Avant de demander du support:
                    http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=10981

Comment

Or "PLANES" all languages are labeled English.
                      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                      Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                      X