Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: Can we continue with BR Movies that will fit on 25GB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: Can we continue with BR Movies that will fit on 25GB?

I noticed and appreciated all the hard work that went into the thread of people posting movies that would fit on 25GB Blu-Ray Disc.
    I see that it was last updated in 2012.

Can it be restarted again so people can add to it?

As soon as my BR Burner arrives and I can purchase my software here, I would like to contribute what I know to the list.

Kathy

Hi kathysvideos13
    You can find the list here also http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.p...ight=superfist
    If you add something that is not there, we will add it to the other thread.
    Thanks
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

With DVDFab software you can select main movie and 25GB output size and they'll all fit with little or no compression and without all the previews and other stuff.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi kathysvideos13
        My tip for you to make it easy. Ignore the movie list.NO need for that at all.To confusing.When using a 25GB disc just select "main movie only", change the output size to 25gb and DVD Fab will copy every movie on the planet for you.That's how awesome this program is.Just that some movies may take a bit longer then others to copy.That's all.Remember,if you want to clone...you must use a 50gb disc.good luck.

Comment

(Remember,if you want to clone...you must use a 50gb disc.good luck.)(QUOTE)

This is not true if the movie is less than 23 gig you can clone it to 25 gig disks.their are a lot of movies you can clone the whole disk.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
            Hi kathysvideos13
            My tip for you to make it easy. Ignore the movie list.NO need for that at all.To confusing.When using a 25GB disc just select "main movie only", change the output size to 25gb and DVD Fab will copy every movie on the planet for you.That's how awesome this program is.Just that some movies may take a bit longer then others to copy.That's all.Remember,if you want to clone...you must use a 50gb disc.good luck.
            BERT,

The whole point of that thread is summed up in the following words I wrote when I first made it...

"We all know you can easily compress movies to fit on a 25GB BD-R but why wait 2 to 5 or more hours for this to finish when you can quickly copy the movie to your hard drive and burn it within an hour?"

Comment

Working...
            X