Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Media Player Owners - 3TB Toshiba External HDD for $84.99!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention Media Player Owners - 3TB Toshiba External HDD for $84.99!

In the interest of all fellow media player owners, thanks to this forum, I thought it would be a good idea to post a great deal I found for an external HDD to store movies on.

Office Depot has the Toshiba Canvio Desk HDWC130XK3J1 3TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive for a low $84.99 with free shipping and before tax, where applicable. This is listed as a "Black Friday Deal" but it's active now!

You know I bought one... which makes my total HDD space like 18TB!

Goodness grief, I think I need a 12-step program.

Buy from Office Depot

OfficeMax had it, which is where I bought it from, but it is now sold out there.

EDIT: Apparently I didn't catch it in time at OfficeMax as my order was currently updated with the status of BACKORDERED. Just called to cancel that and ordered it through Office Depot.
    Last edited by SuperFist; 11-28-2013, 02:41 PM.

They're all sold out now.

Comment

Hey SF, and hope you and your family and loved ones enjoy a happy Thanksgiving...
      And that goes to all you Fabbers out there

Might be just as well that you canceled.
      Mixed reviews on newegg re: this ext hdd with quite a few 1 eggers...
      One review was particularly interesting...from an electronics engineer.

I picked up this Toshiba 3 TB int hdd from newegg for $99.99 & free shipping.
      Seems fast (7200 rpm) and reliable...4 egg average.

Right now it's back up to $139.99, but watch for the sales on newegg...
      You know the egg, it'll go on sale again.

Yuppers, I've got 15 TB ready to watch from my comfy chair...4 hdds in a mediasonic box and another 1 in my primary AIOS.
      Love the technology and convenience!
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Darn I need another 3-4 t drive external usb.

Comment

The same 3TB Toshiba Canvio External HDD is on sale for $82.99 by Adorama via eBay...

3TB Toshiba Internal HDD for $90 at Newegg.

Comment

I ended up getting a Seagate 4T for 159.99 free shipping and 2 year data recovery free.They do charge sales tax so for me delivered $172.79 or $43.25 a terabyte may have done better but needed it now my 3t is just about full.
            Seagate Expansionポータブル・ハードディスク・ドライブで容量を増やしましょう。外出先でも外付けストレージを簡単に利用できます。今すぐ手に入れましょう。

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
              I ended up getting a Seagate 4T for 159.99 free shipping and 2 year data recovery free.They do charge sales tax so for me delivered $172.79 or $43.25 a terabyte may have done better but needed it now my 3t is just about full.
              http://www.seagate.com/external-hard...on-hard-drive/
              Aww, glenns... you could've got it at Newegg with no tax and free shipping.

Comment

I paid only $2.79 more with tax and free shipping base price was cheaper at Seagate $159.99 and if brought from them 2 year free data recovery this is like insurance plus the 1 year warrentee works out to $43.25 a terabyte delivered minus formatting if you want to get technical.Egghead wanted $18.00 for the 2 year data recovery i got free so I got the better deal.
                Last edited by glenns; 11-29-2013, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
                  I paid only $2.79 more with tax and free shipping base price was cheaper at Seagate $159.99 and if brought from them 2 year free data recovery this is like insurance plus the 1 year warren tee works out to $43.25 a terabyte delivered - formatting if you want to get technical.
                  Oh, okay! Well, that's good then.

Comment

Working...
                  X