• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinavia play back

Iv not played with dvd fab for a couple of years and I'm
    Getting a samsung 46f6800 and thinking of a samsung bdf6500
    But il be wonting to back up my 3d disks if get this right
    If I clone the disk on a 50 gig it will work on a Cinavia protected player
    Or can I shrink to 25 gig iv looked on the forum can't find any thing about this

It doesn't matter, if Cinavia is on the original it will be on the burned backup even on an MKV if burned to a disc.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Better off getting a 3d media player then you don't have to worry about Cinavia and play any format and not burn disks anymore.Use a plug in external hard drive for storage their on sale everywhere i just brought a Seagate 4T drive for 43.25 a terabyte.

The Micca 3d 600g2 media player is on sale for $99.99 with free shipping at Amazon.http://www.amazon.com/Micca-EP600-G2...2+media+player
      Last edited by glenns; 11-29-2013, 03:34 PM.

Comment

so you cant play a 3d back up on 25gb disk with Cinavia on it
        if you clone a back up on a 50gb with Cinavia on it and play it on a 3d player
        Cinavia on it will it work then

Comment

Media players don't see the Cinavia at all so yes they are not effected.You can play back any Fab format with or without 3d and Cinavia on it not just 3d iso's .The Micca 3d model I told you about will play iso's or folders most only play iso's.Just make sure you get a 3d media player and your tv is 3d.Most of us use USB plug in 3 or 4 terabyte hard drives for storing the movies.You can play 50 gig 3d iso's, regular iso's or folders or converted to 25 gigs full 3d or mkvs or side by sides and not worry about Cinavia.We just don't have to burn any disks this way.
          Last edited by glenns; 11-29-2013, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X