Problem maybe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem maybe?

I downloaded 9.1.1.1 an I tried to copy to M2TS format and the movies name is It is a good day to die hard and it worked except for when the Russian were speaking Russians were talking Russians It would not put the text in english like it did on my Blu-ray disk. Maybe it was a setting not sure what are the settings I need to set to get the text to come up when the Russians are talking lile on my blu-ray disk in format M2TS

Thanks in advance

Make sure this is checked in advanced settings.
    Last edited by glenns; 07-14-2014, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Thanks for he fast response bud! But i had the same setting you had in the picture and it did not work.

Thanks for trying!

Comment

From memory, the subtitles of this title are not authored properly (IMHO) and the ones that you are talking about are held in a separate stream somewhere.

I can remember having to do a lot of analysis on the subs with "Subtitle Edit" (Freebie) to get this right.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

It is my understanding that some discs like this put foreign languages in separate English subtitle tracks. I have had success in the past with selecting the 2nd English subtitle track. Just make sure it's not the commentary.

Comment

Working...
          X