freezes when opening.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

freezes when opening.

Im currently using the version before 9.1.1.1 with no issues.

I installed 9.1.1.1 inserted bluray disc to backup and opened dvdfab,it came up with the programme which looked different to previous versions,it said insert disc and click but the disc was already in ( tried several different blurays ).
    Basically the whole programme froze and i had to use windows xp task manager to close it.
    I had no control over the programme..it just did not respond..ive downloaded the latest version a few times and reinstalled but with same results so i did a system restore to get my current version 9.0.7.2 back.
    Needless to say I wont be downloading it again but I wondered if anyone else has had this problem and what can be causing the issue..i have even tried it on a brand new hdd with xp just installed so no past versions of dvdfab on the system but it met with same results,a complete freezing of the programme before it even reads/recognises the bluray.

Did you say the guide page when opening dvdfab?

Close it of click Start button.

Wilson
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 12-03-2013, 01:53 AM.
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

hi wilson.
      think it might have been some conflict issue causing it to freeze when opened..i reformatted my HD and reinstalled everything and it seems to be working now..thanks.

Comment

Can we have Fab not display this page or give option to not display again as it adds a extra step to close it when ever I want to use Fab.
        Last edited by glenns; 12-03-2013, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X