This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night At The Museum Battle of the Smithsonian

I am having the same issue with; Night At The Museum Battle of the Smithsonian. "Contains BD+ protection which is not supported for now"

BTW, ******* did not have any issues with decrypting this video.
    Last edited by W&B; 01-02-2010, 12:57 AM. Reason: removed software reference
    Q9550/W7 Home 32bit/GT9600/3gb RAM/6TB storage/SageTV/HD200

A screen shot of the error.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bits View Post
      I am having the same issue with; Night At The Museum Battle of the Smithsonian. "Contains BD+ protection which is not supported for now"

BTW, ******* did not have any issues with decrypting this video.
      Hi bits,
      Do you have the box checked in common settings to "Remove BD+ Firmware Warning"
      Last edited by W&B; 01-02-2010, 12:57 AM. Reason: edited quote

Comment

Originally posted by touchdown_1 View Post
        Hi bits,
        Do you have the box checked in common settings to "Remove BD+ Firmware Warning"
        I have tried it both ways and I get the same error message and the same result. When I select ok to the error message DVDFab remains open but goes no further. No files are shown.

Have you been able to rip this BD? The barcode number for the BD is 024543626008.

Comment

Sorry bits,
          I don't have this on BD, just DVD.

another thing you might want to try is to wipe clean the disc even if it looks clean start at spindle hole and wipe to edge.

see if that does any thing to help.
          Last edited by touchdown_1; 01-01-2010, 10:19 PM. Reason: added verbage

Comment

Originally posted by touchdown_1 View Post
            Sorry bits,
            I don't have this on BD, just DVD.

another thing you might want to try is to wipe clean the disc even if it looks clean start at spindle hole and wipe to edge.

see if that does any thing to help.
            I do not think it is the disc given that the ********** had no issue what so ever ripping the BD disk. Also, DVDFab is not reporting an error in reading the disc.

I am reluctant to try wiping the disc because I ruined other discs that way. Thank you for trying to help.

bits
            Last edited by W&B; 01-02-2010, 12:58 AM. Reason: removed software reference

Comment

bits, I and another mod has edited your post in this thread and another. Read the forum rules before posting again.

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
                bits, I and another mod has edited your post in this thread and another. Read the forum rules before posting again.
                I understand. I will be more careful in the future.

BTW any suggestions on what is causing the error?
                Last edited by bits; 01-02-2010, 02:02 AM.

Comment

All I can suggest is place the BD in the drive and open Fab, as soon as you see Fab start to scan hit cancel and open common settings then click send info. Hopefully support for this title will come soon.

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
                    All I can suggest is place the BD in the drive and open Fab, as soon as you see Fab start to scan hit cancel and open common settings then click send info. Hopefully support for this title will come soon.
                    Thank you. I sent the info this morning as you suggested.

Comment

Working...
                    X