Blu-Ray with menus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-Ray with menus

I'm sorry if this has been asked as I'm fairly new at backing up my Blu-Rays. I love special features so I want more than just the movie backed up. I've copied the whole disk to my computer than I've compressed the files using Customize to hopefully save a little time on compression and quality. Can I just copy this to a Blank Blu-Ray and it will work in a stand alone player? Does it need the miniso file (not sure how this relates)? I tried this without the miniso file and it didn't play in my Blu-Player. It took about 18 hours to compress the file (I think because I have a crappy graphics card), but I want to understand what I'm doing before I replace my old computer/graphics card. Any help is much appreciated.

Use full disk or clone to hard drive then compress with copy full disk put a blank disk in the burner and set your output so Fab will burn after the conversion.Don't use converter that's for converting from one format to another.The mini iso is for software players.

Comment

Thanks for both bits of advice, I'll definately give it a read and give it a try.

Comment

Working...
      X