This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unable to detect media

i just tried burning my first bluray to bluray movie. dvdfab read the movie but for some reason it doesn't detect my blank media disc.(memorex 4x 25g) I downloaded imgburn but i'm not sure how to set it up for bluray to bluray. can anybody help with imgburn set up. also, is there any other reason I'm gettting a no media detected warning? thanks

Hi fatboyjoe,
    Here's a link that might help.

Comment

I watched the you tube video for imgburn and set it up that way but it still doesn't detect my media. are the memorex discs junk? if so, what are the better media disc out there? thanks

Comment

Verbatim which can be purchased at most retail stores or Taiyo Yuden which can only be purchased online

Comment

Yes, Memorex is less than desirable media.
          Verbatim ~ Panasonic ~ Sony are better media.

Comment

Hi
            I had bought a spindle of Memorex BD-R disc's and kept getting the error that there was info on the disc, long story short was 2 out of 15 were bad, try another disc if possible, Memorex doesn't seem to be reliable. Hope this helps. Papajo

Comment

well that's $40.00 down the drain. I'll try a different brand and I'll try the re-writable ones also. thanks

Comment

Make sure your firmware for your burner is up to date also, that might cause some problems also. Post a VSO or ImgBurn log and lets see what kind of drive you are using, doubt if it will show anything but you never know.

Comment

Guess I should have read the Blu-ray part of this thread

Comment

Working...
                  X