Copies fine, won't burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copies fine, won't burn

When I used previous versions of DVDFab, I would insert the movie in one blu ray player/burner and blank media in the other one. DVDFab proceed to copy and burn the disc. I now find it doesn't do this except every once in a while. It copies and then just stops. It doesn't say task complete it just stops. I have set the burn to BD25 and set the destination to my second blu ray player/burner.

How can I get it to do everything in one pass again like it used to? I've got ImgBurn but I have trouble getting it to work correctly. I'd really like DVDFab Blu Ray to copy and burn in one pass. Any suggestions?

Hi,

It copies and then just stops. It doesn't say task complete it just stops.
    Is DVDFab stop at the compress process or Burning process?
    Which burning engine you are used? Blank disc type?
    Please post the DVDFab internal & Burn log file and give us more info.

Thanks!
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I'm having a burning problem also that I've never had before. I even updated to the latest DVDFab version.

Comment

Originally posted by iukikiana View Post
        I'm having a burning problem also that I've never had before. I even updated to the latest DVDFab version.
        Please tell us more information about the problem .
        If your issue was same with @triglyph said, please answer questions that Wilson.Wang was posted .
        User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
        For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
        For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

When I use the latest version of DVDFab is works and completes successfully to my D drive. Then as always what I been doing for years, I go to DVD Shrink and copy from my D drive to a blank dvd. But now its giving me something about it burning from ISO which I have no idea and it doesnt burn now.

I do have IMGBurn on my computer but never used it. Someone said I should but I have no idea how to set it up with DVDFab. If someone can give me directions on that I will try and see if that will work.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X