X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything is in French!

Help!
    Ok so i have startrek here which set to copy full movie will copy fine but plays back in french?! I'm accessing the main film file and solely playing that.
    I have tried copying main movie only with just the English boxe's ticked but it then copies with the cometary over the top of the film, if i do the same with just the english hd box ticked i get a great copy again but with no sound at all?!
    I have already copied the dark knight without a problem but now with startrek and tropic thunder i get this problem.......
    Is the a program or way i can open all the streaming files and run the film as if it was from disc, thus allowing me to select the language?

I am stuck, all help will be apriciated...

Sky

is this DVD or Blu-ray?

Comment

It is blu-ray

Comment

Originally posted by 155sky View Post
        Help!
        Ok so i have startrek here which set to copy full movie will copy fine but plays back in french?! I'm accessing the main film file and solely playing that.
        Selecting the m2ts file for playback?

Comment

Hi

Yes M2TS single movie file, largest file....
          Thanks for replying

Comment

That's the problem, you need to select the main folder that contains the BDMV and Certificate folders within it (probably named your movie). You'll need software that can playback the HD format such as Total Media Theater 3.
            Sorry I know nothing about streaming HD media or even if it's possible.

Comment

Thanks

Ok, thanks for your help i will try the software you recomended, currently using software which came with my blu-ray drive called Cyberlink, think it might be a bit primative since windows 7 64 converts back to windows basic version every time i load cyber.... haha
              Thanks again
              Sky

Comment

Working...
              X