Disable compression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disable compression

How do I tell DVD Fab to burn the movie to 2-25gb discs rather than compress to 1-25gb disc?

You can burn to 1-50 gig disk you cannot spit the burn to 2-25 gig disks.

Something you can try:
    Now If you do main movie only you can pick the number of chapters to burn so if you pick 1/2 chapters then burn to disk then pick the other half and burn to disk I think this will work but make sure half the chapters is 23 gigs or less to fit a 25 gig disk.

This blu ray has 37 chapters total I set it to burn 18 chapters output I set for 25 gigs so it won't compress.To the left you see how many gigs the 18 chapters come to so just don't go over 23 gigs per disk.You can add more chapters to the first disk because 18 chapters is not at 23 gig disk limit.I have not done this yet but think it will work.
    Last edited by glenns; 07-14-2014, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

Your welcome if you try it Let us know if it works.

Comment

I just gave it a go and it didn't work to well. I selected 1-9 for the first disc and 10-17 on the 2nd.

Disc doesn't play properly and the chapters are all messed up for some reason. :/

Comment

You may want to just look for cheaper priced 50 gig disks they have come down in price.I use to use Digistor disks in 50 gigs size without any trouble seacrh the price of them on line as I use a media player and 4t hard drives for storage now.

Comment

Working...
            X