X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

disney

isn't the new thor disney

Comment

new thor seemed to work ok on media plyer, i will burn the 25 gig to disc play it all the way through and let you know.

Comment

2-25-14 is the U.S. release date for Thor 3d so we won't know for awhile.Where are you that the disk is already out? It is a Disney disk.I suspect it will also have to be remuxed as all the new Disney movies are.

Comment

thor the dark side 3d

Originally posted by glenns View Post
          2-25-14 is the U.S. release date for Thor 3d so we won't know for awhile.Where are you that the disk is already out? It is a Disney disk.I suspect it will also have to be remuxed as all the new Disney movies are.
          in the uk i picked it up today, think general release date is monday
          Last edited by mrbasilbrush; 02-20-2014, 11:09 PM. Reason: extra info

Comment

Originally posted by mrbasilbrush View Post
            in the uk i picked it up today, think general release date is monday
            im just trying to help, i haven't had any problems that i've noticed using the old fab when new fab doesn't work, there again i haven't watched cars or planes all the way through as generally the kids watch them, they haven't moaned something is wrong. I can burn them and check them tomorrow , but am burning thor at the moment to check and its 11.15 pm here now so after thor will be going to bed.

Comment

If you have a compression problem you should open up a new topic and include your logs & region disk so Fab can see whats wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by m+m View Post
                still working good here plane cars and all the other Disney movies I did. I have been using the fab burn engine instead of img burn I read earlier that it didn't work good for 3D but if it does I will start using it again all my burners are pioneer and players are sony they seem to be doing fine using the instructions previously stated I am using tsmuxer 2.6.9
                Maybe I need an older muxer version. I have the latest and greatest 2.6.12 - never had a version on my machine before this.

Everything else I am doing checks out with Glenns, so... I don't know. Maybe I'll try an older muxer if I can find one.
                I guess if Disney is going to do this more often I should continue till I get it to work - but it will mean coasters for me - as I don't have any RW discs.

Comment

dgrams:Why don't you get a rw disk to test with so you don't waste good disks also please try it in another player as we don't have these player problems in the U.S. or Germany with 2 different regions disks.

It may be your Panasonic player for some reason as you say the media player has no problem playing these.

I will give you the link for older versions of tsmuxer but I don't think it's this as each new version gets bugs fixed so if anything the older versions would have bugs in them.http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=168539

What region disks do you use? U.K. U.S.?
                  Last edited by glenns; 02-21-2014, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Dgrams:Try this special older version 9119 of Fab to compress and burn iso after tsmuxing the 50 gig cloned iso.Make the 25 gig disk burn with Fab burning engine.I will tell you why it's special if it works.

I have good reason to believe this will work for you on you Panasonic outboard player.
                    Last edited by glenns; 02-21-2014, 06:38 AM.

Comment

audio problems

Originally posted by glenns View Post
                      If you have a compression problem you should open up a new topic and include your logs & region disk so Fab can see whats wrong.
                      I have tested the new Disney Thor using old fab 8.2 to compress and there are No problems, no audio sych problems .

I'm not sure why you asked me to open a new thread as i dont have a problem .

I have found a way that works for me with the new disneys etc using 8.2 and was just trying to help by offering a simpler way that you could try without remuxing etc.

Comment

I understand what you said but here you say version 9 won't compress and that is why i said you should open up a topic on that problem only.You found a workaround by using version 8 for the compression problem.Here's what you said:

8.2.2.8 i have just had to do new thor 3d like that as would not shrink to 25gigs with latest 9.1.2.8, also done others

strangely i had the same problem using 9.1.2.8 to shrink bourne identity and thats not even 3d, but as soon as i went to the old 8.2 version it worked.

Now as to not confuse 2 different issues it would be helpful if you told us what region disks you use and country your in as in the U.S. and Germany we have trouble with all newer Disney and pixtar movies causing audio glitches and freeze frames.I will test out a movie that we have trouble with using your 8228 version now and get back to you here with my results.
                        Last edited by glenns; 02-21-2014, 10:28 AM.

Comment

region disc's

In the Uk we have Region 2 , which I believe is the same as Germany.
                          ps.... you have helped me in the past which is why i tried to help .
                          Best wishes

Comment

mrbasilbrush: 8228 is not available on Fab or the old apps sight does the current version of 8 8230 work also for you? or a older one like 8085?

I don't need help I use the muxer and all is well it's others I am trying to help.

Comment

old version

im not sure i haven't tried the other versions, i have setup of 8.2.2.8 still on my pc is there anyway i can get it over to you

Comment

Do you have a cloud account their free for small amounts of data.

Comment

Working...
                                X