question about main movie title#(#)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question about main movie title#(#)

Stupid question but I want to know what it means and why.
    I'm backing up Ratatouille and there are three main movie 1(1), 1(2), 1(3)
    My problem is when you select the audio track on 1(1) it also selects it for 1(2)AND 1(3). Are these three titles somehow linked together? what does (#) mean? Why is it changing the other title not selected too.

I go through all my titles and try to figure out which one is the real one. So this is driving me nuts.

Those are camera angles of the same identical movie and probably doesn't have separate audio streams for each angle. If you are using main movie just select one, usually 1(1) is a good one.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you for letting me know. I watched each one of the 1(1) 1(2) 1(3) and they all look the same. Don't see the different angles in viewing the movie. I don't see the difference.

Comment

On some discs they use angles to add signs or credits in other languages while the rest of the movie is identical.

MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
        MultiShrink
        : DVD Shrink batch processing
        Offizieller Ãœbersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch

Comment

Originally posted by FabDVDFab View Post
          Thank you for letting me know. I watched each one of the 1(1) 1(2) 1(3) and they all look the same. Don't see the different angles in viewing the movie. I don't see the difference.
          Hi , FabDVDFab

Here is some knowledge about the multi-angle

Comment

Thank you guys. That helps.

Comment

Working...
            X