3d to hdd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3d to hdd

has anyone converted 3d to HDD that will play on vizio 3d tv using usb port on tv

I can do side by side 3d on a usb memory stick and play on my 60 inch Samsung plasma tv.

HDMI is the way to go why do you want to do this?.

I tried to connect a external hard drive and the computer using usb and they both didn't work.The tv didn't see them.

DVI will work with the computer output into the tv but it won't bring the sound track.My computer is 4 years old newer ones have a usb output that I believe is to hook up newer monitors so I will retest this on a brand new computer I am getting soon and let you know.

Comment

3d to hdd

trying to find work around for my 3d backups as my player has cinavia detecton. my bluray player will play it in mpeg2 from a external drive but when I convert the movie it errors out at the point where the cinavia kicks in.

Comment

A lot of us converted to media players to get rid of Cinavia as they are unaffected.We use 2-4 Terra byte drives to store the movies on so we have them in one place and no more burning disks or worrying someone you lent one to doesn't return it or the kids wrecking them.A 3d model can be had on sale for $99.00 with free shipping. http://www.amazon.com/Micca-EP600-G2...2+media+player

The USB external hard drives we use with them come down in price all the time.This is your best bet.

Another choice:
        You can also play with a 3d software player on the computer and even hook it up to your home theater or tv.Some 3d software players are unaffected by Cinavia and some are so you must do some research.Power dvd 11 can do 3d and is not effected by Cinavia but the newer versions are.

A final choice is to find a older 3d blu ray player made before they put Cinavia into blu ray players.I think all blu ray players made after Sept 2012 has Cinavia detection built in so the older 3d blu ray player has to be made before then.Sometimes you see them on ebay but their not cheap.

Media players and external hard drives is really the way to go they play just about every format you can through at them and with 3d models for $99 now is the time to buy.
        Last edited by glenns; 12-15-2013, 01:13 PM.

Comment

3d to hdd

I have a roku media player tried 3dmkv on it and it played but no sound,then I did 3dmp4 didn't find the file on hdd on roku,then I hooked hdd to tv played the 3dmp4 sound and picture in 3d but wont play 3dmkv,question if I use hdd on tv will it bypass the cinavia

Comment

Working...
          X