This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused on which "Main Move" to select

It seems there always several main movie entries to choose from and I need some guidance on which one is the best for my needs. For example, I bought Inglorious Basterds yesterday on Blu Ray and I am trying to burn it to BD5 to DVD. I realize this will only play on a BD Player. I seem to have a few choices. All have the correct movie length but some have two chapters, some 29 and some 35. It is processing as I type this, and I chose what it gave me which was the first "Main Movie" with a sequence of 0 with 29 Chapters. I tried to play them in the little window mostly to see the subtitles which are important in this film and I could not read them as the window is too small (wish list please for next version).

Any tips?

If I am going from BD to BD5 and burining to DVD, will all the files play continuously on my BD player? I noticed this too a few times when trying this, I thought all the small files were an issue. Hopefully I will get through this rip of Inglorious Baterds to BD5 burned to DVD and I will be able to answer my own question

EDIT: This post merged from other thread.
    Last edited by Complication; 01-03-2010, 04:03 PM. Reason: Thread hijack

Comment

Click on the little preview window and it should go to full screen
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
      X