Best way to rip 3D title for best 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Copy Best way to rip 3D title for best 3D

I just backed up my copy of OZ The Great and Powerful 3D tonight to ISO format using Movie Only to stream using my Popcorn A400 player. However, when I compared the ISO 3D to the BD 3D it's different with the ISO almost slightly blurry with inferior 3D compared to the original. (I used Blu-ray 3D not SBS)

What is the best method of backing up a 3D title? There are several ways I've noticed in DVD 9.1.1.9 which I'm using.

1) COPY tab using MAIN MOVIE or FULL DISC or CLONE. Then there is the Blu-ray 3D or Blu-ray SBS option
    2) RIPPER tab. These options appear to be more for portable devices which I don't use if I'm watching a movie.

Is there a best format (ISO,folders, etc) or best process (CLONE, FULL DISC, MAIN MOVIE) to get the same as the original?
    Last edited by drmark12pa; 01-03-2014, 04:11 AM.

Use clone output to hard drive 50 gig iso output this will be a exact copy minus copy protection.

Comment

I'm so confused now. Main Movie set to 50gig doesn't do exact copy of the main movie for 3d or 2d?

Comment

A clone is a exact copy same as the disk same order on the disk.When working with 3d to convert to another format or resolution it's best to stay with a cloned iso disk.

If your not going to convert at a later date to some other container or reduce the 3d 50 gig clone to 25 gigs 3d or make a side by side 3d then you can use full disk or main movie.

The full disk,main movie and clone should all look the same if you didn't compress them to another resolution.If the settings were 50 gigs when you copied them they should all look the same just make sure the setting output is 50 gigs not 25 gigs and copy as 3d not 2d or side by side.

Streaming full 3d movies and hd sound puts a very heavy load on the system resources if using hdmi you must use 1.4 outputs and hi speed wires.

Over the air streaming I wouldn't do as I believe theirs to much information to work with out trouble.

Comment

Working...
        X