Man of Steel in DTS on AVI/H264

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man of Steel in DTS on AVI/H264

Before I start, let me say that Man of Steel rips in AVI/H264/AC3 just fine. I went back to try and do it in DTS and if check all the codec boxes for the fast rips, it crashes at 12% consistently. I turn everything off in the codecs and run software without any lightning and it crashes at 18% consistently

I've tried the latest version and the latest beta. I've also tried 8, but I immediately get an error when I try and run it. I've even tried going back to older versions and it just will not rip the equivalent of an AVI/H264/audiocopy with DTS selected.

I've watched task manager while running it. The only thing I see there is that the memory slowly creeps up until there is no "free" available memory left (around 4.35G) and have 8G with an i7 processsor.

I've attached my internal log which shows many different attempts, but if you look at the end of the log there is nothing that gives a reason for failing. Only shows all the information in the beginning and where it starts.

I'd appreciate any help with figuring this out. Thanks.
    Attached Files

It's a known issue. I will feed back to the developers. Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Ning; 01-07-2014, 09:33 AM.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
    X