Issues with Star Wars 1, 2 & 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with Star Wars 1, 2 & 3

Hey everyone I am very new to this forum but have been using DVDFab for many years. I have the latest regular version (Not Beta) and have been having a strange issue trying to backup my Star Wars Discs.

I am trying to Copy them selecting only the first audio track as well as the first subtitle (Both in English). I am trying to convert the Audio to AC3 and as soon as I kick it off it gets to 14% on Disc 1 & 3 and 13% on Disc 2 and just stops. The drive is no longer being accessed and the remaining time goes up for about an hour then just goes to 00:00.

This also happens if I try and copy the whole disc without selecting specific audio tracks or subtitles.

I've been able to successfully copy many, many other Blu-Rays without any issues whatsoever.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Hi funhouse69
    Please post your internal logs for these attempts.
    Thanks
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I mistakenly posted this in the newest version thread. When I went to duplicate the issue to get log files I was informed that there was a new version available. I updated it and low and behold I was able to copy all 3 discs without any issues.

Sorry for the confusion. You can delete this thread if you wish

Comment

Working...
      X