Multiple Bluray Copies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Bluray Copies?

Hi just a quick question and sorry for bothering but is it possible if i had 2 bluray writers to copy 2 blurays at the same time to save time?? Thanks so much in advance.

Yes I just did it on my computer it didn't even slow down the first one but it may depend on your computer how much memory etc. so give it a try I had no problem.My external blu ray drive is plugged into a high speed USB port.

Comment

Check this box and start a second instance of DVDFab and go for it.
      Attached Files
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
        Yes I just did it on my computer it didn't even slow down the first one but it may depend on your computer how much memory etc. so give it a try I had no problem.My external blu ray drive is plugged into a high speed USB port.
        Thank you very much for your reply yeah i have a external one but its usb 2.0 and its like max speed of 9.47MB the other one i have just ordered is 3.0 which is good. Regarding pc specs yep mine are high so i should be fine on that front. Thank you again it will be handy to do 2 at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
          Check this box and start a second instance of DVDFab and go for it.
          Thank you for telling me about that will do that right now. I love this program money well spent IMHO.

Comment

Working...
          X