main movie iso freeze before iso writing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

main movie iso freeze before iso writing

This has been an issue for the past couple of updates.

I do a main movie rip, during the rip process everything is fine but when dvdfab begins to write the iso, the program freezes but still continues to write the iso. The iso is completed but the green status bar is usually stuck around 42%. The only way to get the program to become responsive again is to manually close the program in the task manager, usually two tries. DVDfab then shows 100% complete, the pop up box shows its done and everything is back to normal.

Here is a couple logs, I copied the entire log per date of usage for the last 3 rips.
    Attached Files

Are you writing the movie to your HDD first, and then burn it from the HDD? or folder?

Comment

Fuzzy:Update to Fab 9123 delete all your old logs in internal logs and fabburn logs.Now try a disk and send us the internal log and the Fab burn log only for one movie if you still have trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
        Are you writing the movie to your HDD first, and then burn it from the HDD? or folder?
        I don't burn to a disk, just write it to the hdd as a Iso, then I manually move it to my Nas for my media player.

Originally posted by glenns View Post
        Fuzzy:Update to Fab 9123 delete all your old logs in internal logs and fabburn logs.Now try a disk and send us the internal log and the Fab burn log only for one movie if you still have trouble.
        I'll give it a try today.

Comment

Having a iso not write to drive to complete a iso after rip from store brought disk is odd unless their are read errors during the rip that are being skipped over so include a complete log from the store brought disk ripped onto hard drive.Make sure the disk is clean without deep scratches.

Another thing you can do is delete Fab then use cc cleaner on the registry try it twice to get rid of error's then re download Fab from the front page and try again.

Comment

Looks like Fab 9123 fixed my problem.

Thanks for the help Glenns and 8855a!

Comment

Working...
            X