How to copy 2-disc Blu Rays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Copy How to copy 2-disc Blu Rays?

I'm copying The Hobbit, and it's a 2 disc 3D movie. Will Blu-Ray Fab pause and prompt me to change discs?

Is it possible that one disc is the feature and the other is extras?
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

@ 90312 ,The feature film is in 2 parts. I hade to copy it to 2 discs.
      Last edited by BERT; 01-19-2014, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
        @ 90312 ,The feature film is in 2 parts. I hade to copy it to 2 discs.
        That's going to make one H---A of MKV for my AIOS!

Comment

I know it's a big movie even 2D. I know nothing of 3D so I'll just take your word for it. I've tried merging flipper discs and compressing to fit one but the results were poor and gave that up early on.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Might have to get a HDD just for the movie!

Comment

Yes this so far is the only US. 2 disk 3d movie so copy it on 2 disks if you want the very best results.

Comment

Titanic 3D is split between 2 discs also.

Comment

Yes, it's 3D and it's two discs for just the movie. There are additional discs for the special features and things like that...

I'm just trying to copy the movie to my HDD. I'm not really concerned about burning it to a disc(s) at this point.

It'd just be awesome if I could stitch the digital copies together to it plays seamless.

Perhaps this could be a feature of v10.0?

Comment

Streetgang:Yes your correct Titanic 3d was split across 2 disks.

Rerock:You may want a break from these long movies anyway but you still can reduce both movies to main movie 25 gig full 3d and keep them in the same folder so when playing with media player or computer you can switch to part 2 real fast as having two main movies in the same folder works almost seamless.

If you made them into side by side m2ts 3d files your media player can play one after the other if programed that way but I don't recommend this for really good movies as full 3d is clearer and Titanic deserves the full 3d treatment so doe's Hobbit parts 1&2 3d.

Comment

Working...
                    X