This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with G-Force

I can not seem to get G-Force (bar code #786936799996) to correctly identify the main movie. The screen shot shows 170 or 34 as the main movie. I have ripped both and neither are the complete main movie.

North America.
    Attached Files
    Q9550/W7 Home 32bit/GT9600/3gb RAM/6TB storage/SageTV/HD200

Hi
    You could put the movie in a Blu ray player and see what title it use's for the main movie. You could also check the length of the movie and match up the title that way.
    Just a couple of way's I've used. Make sure your using the latest upgrade, 6.2.1.8

Good luck, Papajo

Comment

Originally posted by Papajo View Post
      Hi
      You could put the movie in a Blu ray player and see what title it use's for the main movie. You could also check the length of the movie and match up the title that way.
      Just a couple of way's I've used. Make sure your using the latest upgrade, 6.2.1.8

Good luck, Papajo
      There are only two (see the attachment in my 1st post) files that come close to the right run length and size and I tried them both. I will see if I can tell what title is being used when I play the BD in my stand alone BD player.

Thanks
      Q9550/W7 Home 32bit/GT9600/3gb RAM/6TB storage/SageTV/HD200

Comment

Don't forget to use the preview feature, click the preview screen to to get a full screen preview.
        Papajo

Comment

Working...
        X