DVDFab v9.1.2.5 not starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab v9.1.2.5 not starting

I have the latest versions of DVDFab 8 and DVDFab 9 installed on Windows 7. DVDFab 8 works fine. When I try to start DVDFab 9 the process starts, and I can see it in Task Manager, but the main UI never starts. I'm logged in as Administrator.

I've had previous versions of DVDFab 9 running before, but they no longer work. I've tried the last few versions.

Any ideas/suggestions?

same problem

I having the same problem, does not display any info on main program. and everytime I try clicking on anything it seems to start loading, and nothing ever loads. waited 45 minutes and still nothing. what seems to be the problem,

Comment

Hi, one of our computer reproduced this issue, and I've forwarded to developers. It will be fixed ASAP. Thank you very much for your feedback.
      User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
      For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
      For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
      For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Tried again with 9.1.2.8, and the same thing happens. The program will not start. Have to continue to use 8.x

Comment

Hi sieroka
          Please see this thread http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.p...291#post159291 and post the information requested by Dora.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X