Upgrading from Blu-ray Copy to 3D plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading from Blu-ray Copy to 3D plus

Hey guys so I've just started buying 3D movies and was wondering if I had to pay the $109 for the Blu-Ray (3D Plus) or if there was a cheaper option for me to just upgrade my current 2D blu-ray copy to the 3D plus. I don't see anything on the site about this but I figured I would ask before purchasing. Thanks

Josh

Originally posted by jbora View Post
    Hey guys so I've just started buying 3D movies and was wondering if I had to pay the $109 for the Blu-Ray (3D Plus) or if there was a cheaper option for me to just upgrade my current 2D blu-ray copy to the 3D plus. I don't see anything on the site about this but I figured I would ask before purchasing. Thanks

Josh
    Hi Josh
    As far as I know if you own Blu-Ray Copy, then you also have bundled with it 3D.
    Which means you can copy 2D and 3D movies with Blu-Ray Copy, no need to buy anything else, unless you want to convert movies to other formats.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
    X