Blu-ray copy from BD50 to BD25 stalling with Lightning-Shrink enabled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray copy from BD50 to BD25 stalling with Lightning-Shrink enabled

I use DVDFab to do a Blu-ray full disc copy of 3D movies to an iso, then input the iso and do the Blu-ray copy again to compress it to BD25 with HD Audio removed. I know it's a little redundant. If Lightning-Shrink is enabled when copying from BD50 to BD25, it gets stuck early on in the video reencode process and sits there consuming a few percent CPU until I cancel. This happens with multiple 3D movies. Not sure about 2D.

I'm running an AMD FX-8120 processor, 2x GeForce GTX 550 Ti graphics cards with SLI enabled, and Win7 x64. Nvidia graphics driver is 332.21.

Logs and screenshots for both lightning-shrink enabled and disabled are attached. Note that with it disabled, the log still says it's enabled. Maybe a logging output bug?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by LucasZ View Post
    I use DVDFab to do a Blu-ray full disc copy of 3D movies to an iso, then input the iso and do the Blu-ray copy again to compress it to BD25 with HD Audio removed. I know it's a little redundant. If Lightning-Shrink is enabled when copying from BD50 to BD25, it gets stuck early on in the video reencode process and sits there consuming a few percent CPU until I cancel. This happens with multiple 3D movies. Not sure about 2D.

I'm running an AMD FX-8120 processor, 2x GeForce GTX 550 Ti graphics cards with SLI enabled, and Win7 x64. Nvidia graphics driver is 332.21.

Logs and screenshots for both lightning-shrink enabled and disabled are attached. Note that with it disabled, the log still says it's enabled. Maybe a logging output bug?
    Lightning-Shrink will be enabled when:
    "Enable Lightning-Shrink" option is checked.
    Or both Video Decoder & Video Encoder are settled to the same selection(CUDA/IQS).
    Last edited by Ning; 02-18-2014, 02:57 AM.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Use clone/burn with latest version of version 9 to make a 50 gig iso clone to hard drive first from disk then convert from their.If that don't work you can use version 8 after making the 50 gig clone with the latest version of 9 (so it takes the copy protection out) then use version 8 for the convert it doesn't have Lightning-Shrink.
      Let us know how you make out.

Comment

Working...
      X